Our protocol for booking and appointments:
- Prescreening will be done over the phone upon booking and prior to your arrival at our office.
- You are required to wear a mask when you enter the building.
- You will be asked to come to your appointment alone unless you are under age or need a translator.
- The office door will be locked as we monitor closely the number of people in our office at a given time. Please knock loudly and we will let you in when appropriate.
- We ask that you arrive on time.
- When you arrive at the office, we will sanitize your hands, take your temperature, and review the COVID symptoms list.
We welcome your questions about our COVID-19 protocols. Please call the office for further details. Our top priority is providing safe, comfortable care for our surgical patients.