Your initial office appointment will consist of a consultation with Dr. Gumplinger who will explain your diagnosis and treatment options. Generally, we require a consultation prior to the surgical appointment.
Please assist us by bringing the following information to your first visit:
- Your referral slip
- Your X-rays (if provided by your dentist)
- Your dental plan(s) information
- Your current list of medications
- Your B.C. Medical CareCard or PHN
- Your parent(s)/legal guardian if you are under 19 years of age